Payment:Your purchase is protected via Paypal Secure checkout using either your Paypal account or Credit Card. All credit card information is handled by PayPal, so all your details are safely encrypted through the use of SSL and Unearthed Jewellery does not store any of your credit card details. This way, you can rest assured your details are kept safe. If you don't have a Paypal account, it's ok - Paypal allow you to use their services as a guest. Visit www.paypal.com for details.
Shipping:Your purchase will be shipped first class, using Royal Mail. We aim to dispatch your delivery within 24 hours of purchase, however if customisations have been requested, please allow an additional day for dispatch. You can rest assured that your Unearthed Jewellery will be safely packaged in an upcycled fabric jewellery bag, wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a box that will fit through most mail slots, so you don't have to worry about a missed delivery if you aren't home.
-Within the UK - Shipping is Free!
-USA and Canada - the equivalent of £6 GBP - rates will be automatically converted for you at checkout.
-Europe and Channel Islands - the equivalent of £3 GBP - rates will be automatically converted for you at checkout.
Our Return Policy in Short:We want you to be happy with your Unearthed Jewellery purchase! If it's not right for you, we want you to feel secure in knowing you have a period of time to change your mind. You have a full 30 days to return an order after receiving it. If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item. Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return. ** Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom adjustments or bespoke orders, as well as hygienic products like earrings and other products. If you have any questions, please contact us.
You can find our full Return Policy in our Terms and Conditions listed under each product's details.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail, or a message through Tictail Talk containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to, preferably using the return form.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, with full insurance coverage, in unused, original condition and ideally in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.